What does the term exclusive print means?
- Shilov does not grant rights to reproduce his work.
- Shilov maintains exclusive rights to every image he creates.
- Only art prints from the ShilovArt workshop are authentic. Whole catalog of works from ShilovArt are original and are only available on ShilovArt.com exclusively.
What is a Certificate of Authenticity?
- A certificate of authenticity certifies the print hand signed comes from the Shilov workshop.
- This numbered certificate also confirms that printing Edition Exclusive comes from his workshop and contains his signature.
- Combien de temps faut-il pour la commande d’Oeuvre originale?
- Chaque commande est unique et chaque estimation est bas?e sur les facteurs ci-dessous :
How long does it take for the original Work of order?
- Each order is unique and each estimate is based on the following factors:
- Date of the order
- Standard size or custom
- Quality Photos provided
- Travel time, if necessary
How long does it take to acrylic paint to dry?
- An acrylic painting can actually take a week to dry completely.
- It is generally safe for transport after 7 days.
Who are Shilov Clients?
- Shilov orders usually come from new and experienced art collectors, people who want to create a work of art they would be happy to offer to their loved one.
- Shilov especially like working with collectors on their first order.
Can I arrange a private tour of the studio?
- No, the Shilov creative process is done in private.Puis-je voir le travail de Shilov en galerie?
Who represents the artist Shilov?
- Shilovart.com is the entity that represents Shilov.
- Shilovart.com is designed intentionally to offer his collectors of works by Shilov allowing direct experience with the artist.
What type of media are used by Shilov?
- Shilov uses acrylic paint on metal; mixing mediums, gesso is also used.
What is a certificate of title?
- A “certificate of title” guarantees the provenance origin of your painting.
- It is necessary to ensure the value of the art work.
- To be valid, it must detail the original work of art contains contact details, the signature of the artist, and date.
How can I take care of my painting?
- Acrylic paint is a very durable paint, but canvas deserves special attention.
- Avoid extreme and rapid changes in humidity, and be careful not to lean against it.
What does “? Copyright” means?
- This means Shilov is the sole legal owner of its intellectual property and it reserves all its rights.
- The property of an original painting is not reproduction rights.
- All of Shilov copyrights are registered with the copyright office in Canada.
- The laws of the Canadian and international copyright strictly prohibit reproduction of any kind, including but not limited to electronic, without the prior written permission of Shilov.
- Any unauthorized reproduction in whole or in part is subject to significant legal penalties.
- Violators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
Why Shilov asks for the respect of his copyright?
- Shilov images and creations are his intellectual property.
- These assets represent the main source of current and future income and represent the brand ShilovArt
- Therefore, Shilov must take all measures to protect these assets and the company’s brand image.